- The LUXELL CORE-S is an electronic device based on a microcontroller architecture, which includes the linear FPA (256 pixels), 2-channel readout electronics (300 lines per second max), USB 2.0 interface (industrial connector), the LUXELL SOFTWARE SUITE and a development kit for LabVIEW.
- The system is plug and play, ready to read the FPA signal and optimum for the development of very cost effective solutions based on the LUXELL FPA.
- The LUXELL CORE-S includes the LUXELL 256 FPA.
- Industrial process control (scanning)
- Glass manufacturing industry
- Gas and flame detection